RFM 4×4 can supply and fit a range of different types of Snorkels. We have everything from steel snorkels to polyethylene snorkels.
V – SPEC
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
R – SPEC
The primary elements of this new product range are as follows:-
- They are manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Recreational Spec. UV Stabilised Polyethylene.
- They have a five year warranty.
- They are NOT redesigned. The R-Spec. Safari Snorkel still uses the same moulds and Australian moulding processes for which it is rightly famous.
Here are just some of the range that Tanami do:
- MN Triton Diesel
- Mazda BT-50 (10/11 – ON)
- Isuzu D-Max (6/12 – 2/17)
- Holden RG Colorado (6/12 – 6/16)
- Nissan Patrol Y62 V8 Petrol
Designed and engineered by Australians to suit Australia’s harsh outback conditions.
Australian owned company manufacturing snorkels in Australia for more than 20 years.
Tanami Snorkels are covered by a 2 year warranty Tanami Snorkels are manufactured using the highest grade UV20 stabilised polyethylene.
All Tanami Snorkels are fitted using only stainless steel hardware.