Our team at RFM 4×4 are happy to help you choose, supply and fit any bull bars to your vehicle.
All ECB Arc™ Bars and Big Tube™ Bars feature a full one-piece centre channel section that is 6mm thick. These channel sections are plasma cut and then folded into correct shape forming the ultimate in strength for the most important part of the bull bar.
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
- ADR & Air Bag Compliant
- Won’t affect your New Vehicle Warranty
- Specifically Engineered Mounts
- LED Indicator/Park lights
- Premium range of finishes
- Manufactured in Australia
Dobinsons bull bars are winch and airbag compatible with a heavy duty powder coat finish. Dobinsons only have a couple of styles to choose from which are classic & Deluxe black bull bars and stainless loop bull bars.
The strength, versatility and quality of MAX Bull Bars will not only protect your vehicle, but also allow fitting of accessories to suit your touring and off-roading needs.
- Designed in Australia
- Manufactured from quality material
- Airbag tested and compliant.
- Twin rated (4,000kgs each) recovery points.
- Winch bar compatible (cover plateprovided for non-winch installations).
- Twin gusseted aerial mounts.
- Twin reinforced hi-lift jack points.
- LED indicator park lights.
Opposite Lock was established 40 years ago in Australian and has a over 70 stores in Australia and New Zealand. They have a extensive assortment of bull bars to suit your four wheel drives and SUV’s. They offer Australian wide warranty, with a total satisfaction guarantee.
RFM and supply and fit Opposite Lock bullbars for any type of 4×4 or SUV. Here are just some of the ranges they have to offer:
EFS has two types of bull bars; EFS Adventure Pioneer Bull Bar and also Pioneer Stockman Bull Bar. The bull bars a in steel embossed bumperettes winch compatible, 63mm Top Tube, ADR Compliant and more.